Tuesday 3 July 2018

Up to some things.....



Hello beautiful people, it's your favorite Yoruba hommie. First of, apologies for being AWOL. I am proud to say that your boy has grown to be a MAN! I got to meet the love of my life Akanke Mi, we got married and I became a dad since the last time I posted. I will have to admit, I appreciate every one of your calls, texts and emails  to me to know if everything is okay. 


I got married to the most amazing, beautiful and hustlefied lady I love to call "Akanke Mi". I will tell you guys how we met in 2016 and got married less than 52 weeks later even though we had been on and off friends on social media for over four years. 


Akanke Mi and I had been friends on Twitter for over four years but I barely kept in touch as much - I was actually the unserious one chasing after mammy waters upandan while she was in one corner building her empire SUNMOLA. Boy met girl, we clicked from the word hello and knew from day one we was the ONE.


Sahara's finest!



Together we had an amazingly handsome, happy soul we call "Rayan". Rayan has been the BEST thing ever to happen to me after his mum said "Yes I do Oko Mi, I wanna be with you forever."  Life has been so beautiful being a husband and father I tell you, no doubt with her fair share of challenges but with these two, I feel like I am KING.

Let me not bore y'all as I feel rusty from up there. Hope to get my mojo back and soon again. 


P.S: Rayan's godfather Dr Dre got married July 1st 2018 so here is me wishing Dr and Mrs Dre an amazingly wonderful by His grace.


I look forward to reading and replying ALL your comments. May God bless you and yours.





        *God Loves Me*


3 comments:

  1. Awww.. Nice to have you back here. And congrats once again. You sure have a wonderful family. Pls take care of my boyfriend King Rayan😊 😘

    ReplyDelete