Wednesday 14 August 2013

Honesty On Earth

I really don't get why we keep blaming this and that person for our problems when we at times are the Architect of our dismays. I understand Life gives you 1% of success while the rest 99% lies on your decisions. BUT! Do we have to be dishonest and untrustworthy because we want to be successful? Absolutely not. I heard this top Nigerian Female Elite say on TV some time ago that "Nigerian Youths are unemployable because of their attitudes".  I took her statement offensive and inappropriate at first. But deducing what attitude could mean, I got this - Attitude can be the orientation of a person towards another human being or object. This act of dishonesty isn't just a thing of the Nigerian society or African virus, you'd be amazed at how annoyingly cunning people in the Western World are too. I get so irritated (YES! I'm allowed to be) when I see people act so nonchalant about everything yet they want to own the biggest empires in the world. Not judging anyone, just saying whatever is worth doing or having is worth doing or having well and in truth! Even in a very sensitive sector like the Health sector, the so called Professionals aren't straight forward with their diagnosis or assessments. I get the tricks and stuff played in the Business and Law firms but NOT the Health sector. To be honest, nothing beats absolute integrity - being Truthful and Trustworthy. I can hear Mother Earth crying out loud that we all need to change our orientation and be more Honest with our dealings. Like it or not,  whatever your decision in life, so many people are affected by them. So please let not the fancy stuffs this world has to offer change your perception of this beautiful Earth we live in. I appreciate our stubborn desire to succeed but in the right and honest way. So much awesome stuff lie waiting for us in the after life, choose wisely!
...'till another day. *God Loves Me*

1 comment:

  1. How did you manage 2 get dis off my chest Dayo?
    U've said it all. We really need to change our orientation towards life. btw, hope you are going to fulfill your promise of seeing me when I get back from London? I miss you Dayo. :|

    ReplyDelete